Let’s forget the troubles of the world and walk into our warm bookish universe. Book reviews, aesthetics, and more.
Annyeong, all my kdrama chingudeul. Let’s together obsess and love k-everything. Also, join me on my journey to learn Korean.
Navigate adulting and emotional well-being with my honest and introspective writing. Notes to self lists, letters and life lessons!
Relate with, laugh at and find comfort in my illustrations and short stories. It’s like cute and aesthetic children’s books but for adults.
- Insurance Companies: Leave Me Alone, Please!Like a responsible 25-year-old adult, I decided to finally look into life insurance. So, on this rare morning when I feel like I have my life together, I decide to check what the premium of a life insurance policy for me will be. I go to two of the most… Continue reading Insurance Companies: Leave Me Alone, Please!
- Happy Women’s Day: Things I want to tell women as a womanI struggled for a long time to consider myself as a woman and not a girl because we just call each other girls despite our age. As if being a woman is old and sad? But boys can’t wait to become men. Or do you have to shoulder great responsibilities… Continue reading Happy Women’s Day: Things I want to tell women as a woman
- My Self-Care MenuHere are a few items on my self-care menu that help me get through life even when it feels like it is falling apart. … Continue reading My Self-Care Menu
- Being cool about not being coolThe summer I was sixteen, this boy I was friends with and liked told me, ‘I can’t be friends with someone who is sad six days and happy one day.’ Soon after, he ghosted me. That was the first time someone ghosted me, and sadly, I can’t say it was… Continue reading Being cool about not being cool
- Lemon tartA little (long) poem for the distressing times we are all in. … Continue reading Lemon tart
- What I’ve learned in 2021This is a self-reflection list I make every December and quite enjoy it. Helps me pause and ground myself. Read mine and maybe also make yours 🙂 … Continue reading What I’ve learned in 2021
- Quotes From The Book I Decided To Live As MeI Decided To Live As Me is an illustrated non-fiction book Written as a to do list for everyone struggling with adulting in today’s world Translated from Korean Its goal is to comfort its readers as they figure out for themselves who they are and what life means for them… Continue reading Quotes From The Book I Decided To Live As Me